Do you want to learn the secret to creating
a strong and healthy marriage?
Let me show you how to build a foundation that will prepare you for a lifetime of love, passion and bliss...
What are the major goals of the PreMarital Counseling Program?
• Explore strength and growth areas
• Strengthen communication skills
• Identify and manage major stressors
• Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
• Develop a more balanced relationship
• Explore family of origin issues
• Discuss financial planning and budgeting
• Establish personal, couple and family goals
• Understand and appreciate personality differences
The American Psychological Association has proven that a good PreMarital Counseling program can reduce the risk of divorce by over 74%!!!
Give your marriage the healthy start it deserves ~
PreMarital Counseling prices ~ $195 for the basic assessment ~
~ includes an analysis review session
Basic PreMarital Package ~ $595 for the assessment & 6 session hours ~
the 6 session hours cover all of the PREPARE program's basic areas of analysis
- also includes the review session
Intensive PreMarital Package ~ $995 includes 10 session hours ~
this package includes an intensive review of ALL of the 15 areas of analysis
*this is recommended for second marriages and those who will have blended families
Individual Counseling Sessions are available at $150/hour ~
Call 703.727.0181 or directly in order to schedule your sessions at your earliest convenience.